Rates and Conditions
Meal Rates ( Thai Baht Net )
|BREAKFAST||LUNCH||DINNER||SEAFOOD B.B.Q||Compulsory Gala Dinner:
New Year’s Eve 2015 December
|Child (under 12 year )||300||350||500||700||4,000|
Downtown Bangkok – Resort3,500 Baht Net / 1- 4 persons
Don Mueang International Airport – Resort3,500 Baht Net / 1- 4 persons
Suvarnabhumi International Airport – Resort3,000 Baht Net / 1- 4 persons
Utapao Airport – Resort1,000 Baht Net / 1- 4 persons
Pattaya Bus Station – Resort500 Baht Net / 1- 4 persons
Shuttle bus to Pattaya City ( 4 times a day )100 Baht Net / Person
For return trip, the guest could catch our shuttle bus back to the resort at the meeting point at Pattaya City center with no charge or call the resort to pick-up at Pattaya City any time at 250 Baht / person
( minimum 2 persons ).
Term and Conditions
- Child under 3 years old sharing existing bedding with parents: free of charge (baby cot is available upon request free of charge)
Child 4 -12 years old sharing existing bedding with parents: free of room charge. Breakfast is 300 Baht / child
- Check in time after 1:00 p.m. Check out time prior to 12:00 noon. However, guests can retain their room until 2:00 p.m. with no extra charge (subject to availability) by confirming with front office staff one day prior to departure. Rooms used from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on the day of departure will be charged at 50% of the room rate and subject to availability upon arrival. After 6:00 p.m.,100% of the room rate will be charged. Early check in is subject to room availability.
- Photo identification must be presented upon check in.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Compulsory gala dinner on 31st December ( 6,000 Baht/ adult and 4,000 Baht/ child 4-12 years old )
- Reservation and Deposit must be done in advance.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
1. During 24th December – 15th January and Song Kran Festival:
Reservation payments are fully refundable when making a cancellation prior to 21 days in advance of the arrival date, otherwise the total amount of the reservation will be charged. The resort will not grant a refund for no show, cancelled 21 days or less or delayed flights or early departures, nor keep the deposit held on the account for new reservation.
2. During 1st November – 23rd December and during 16th January – 31st October:
Reservations cancelled 7-14 days prior to arrival will be charged 50% of the entire stay. For cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival, no show or early departure will be subject to the full amount charge (100%) for the entire stay.
During low occupancy: cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival, will be charged at 1 night room rate. Refunds for other cancellations will be at the discretion of the Management. The refund due will be processed in accordance to the policy stated with 3 % less for payment made by credit card. Refunds will be issued and processed within one month of written request.
Refunds for other cancellations will be at the discretion of the Management, depending on the circumstances of the booking. The refund due will be processed in accordance to the policy stated with 3% less for payment made by credit card. Refunds will be issued and processed within one month of written request.
Lists of Thai Holidays & Long Weekend 2015
04 – 05 April, 15 Chakri Memorial Day Long Holiday / 11 – 14 April, 15 Songkran Festival / 01 – 02 May, 15 Labor Day / 01 – 04 May, 15 Long Weekend ( 05 May 12 Coronation Day ) / 30 – 31 May, 15 Visakha Bucha Day / 30 – 31 July, 15 and 01 Aug, 15 Long Week End ( Asaraha Bucha Day and Buddhist Lent Day ) / 23 – 24 October, 15 Chulalongkorn Memorial Day / 05 – 07 December, 15 The King’s Birthday / 31 December, 15 – 02 January, 16 New Year’s Holiday
- Welcome drink & cold towel upon arrival
- Complementary Birthday Cake
- Fruits and flower for Honeymooners